Publishers of Parson & Parish
The English Clergy Association, as the successor to the Parochial Clergy Association, exists
- to support in fellowship all Clerks in Holy Orders in their Vocation and Ministry within the Church of England as by law established.
- to be a Church of England mutual resource for Clergy, Patrons and Churchwardens requiring information or insight.
- to reflect the diversity of the Church of England with respect to churchmanship and gender
- to support Clergy serving under Common Tenure as well as those still enjoying Freehold of office.
- to monitor ever-burgeoning bureaucracy and continued legislative and other processes of change.
- to promote in every available way the good of English Parish and Cathedral life and the welfare of the Clergy.
Annual General Meeting is on Tuesday 16th May 2017 at 2pm, St Giles-in-the-Fields London
The Council of the Association consists of the following members: Dr Peter Smith (Chairman); the Revd Stephen Seamer; the Revd Canon Peter Johnson; Mr John Wearing; the Revd Richard Hall; the Revd Mark Binney; the Revd Alec Brown; the Revd Philip Corbett; the Revd Canon Derek Earis; the Revd Francis Gardom; the Revd Canon Simon Godfrey; the Revd John Hanks; Mr Anthony Jennings; Mr Lee Coley.