Publishers of Parson & Parish
The English Clergy Association, as the successor to the Parochial Clergy Association, exists
- to support in fellowship all Clerks in Holy Orders in their Vocation and Ministry within the Church of England as by law established.
- to be a Church of England mutual resource for Clergy, Patrons and Churchwardens requiring information or insight.
- to reflect the diversity of the Church of England with respect to churchmanship and gender
- to support Clergy serving under Common Tenure as well as those still enjoying Freehold of office.
- to monitor ever-burgeoning bureaucracy and continued legislative and other processes of change.
- to promote in every available way the good of English Parish and Cathedral life and the welfare of the Clergy.
The Council of the Association consists of the following members: Dr Peter Smith (Chairman); the Revd John Masding; the Revd Stephen Seamer; the Revd Canon Peter Johnson; Mr John Wearing; the Revd Richard Hall; the Revd Mark Binney; the Revd Alec Brown; the Revd Philip Corbett; the Revd Canon Derek Earis; the Revd Francis Gardom; the Revd Canon Simon Godfrey; the Revd John Hanks; Mr Anthony Jennings.
Annual Public Address 2p.m. St. Giles-in-the-Fields
- Tuesday 17th May 2016
Speaker: Bishop Josiah Idowu-Fearon, Secretary General of the Anglican Communion